Variations are not pulled in when updating the product

chazm

Hi there, I'm on Ali Woo plugin. So one product on Ali was removed. So I found another listing on Ali and changed the URL of the product in my WooCommerce product under Seller Info tab. Then I saved it. Then I tried to update in manually from within the woocommerce product edit page. It doesn't pull variations through. So the new listing on Ali has new variations and I assume when I change the product url under woo product, it should pull the new variations and prices from the new listing on Ali, bit it doesn't do it.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi there, I'm on Ali Woo plugin. So one product on Ali was removed. So I found another listing on Ali and changed the URL of the product in my WooCommerce product under Seller Info tab. Then I saved it. Then I tried to update in manually from within the woocommerce product edit page. It doesn't pull variations through. So the new listing on Ali has new variations and I assume when I change the product url under woo product, it should pull the new variations and prices from the new listing on Ali, bit it doesn't do it.
This option doesn't work like it is described here: https://alidropship.com/codex/14-change-supplier-option-work/
we will implement this option for woo soon.