update products not working

justme

Hi,

First post here and I want to say that this plugin is a great ideea with a lot of potential.
Now back to the technical issue:

Everytime I go to MANUAL UPDATING and click start products don't get updated. It only worked once and it got stock to 61% then nothing happens.

I'm on shared hosting with cpanel, what could I do to make it work?

Thanks.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi,

First post here and I want to say that this plugin is a great ideea with a lot of potential.
Now back to the technical issue:

Everytime I go to MANUAL UPDATING and click start products don't get updated. It only worked once and it got stock to 61% then nothing happens.

I'm on shared hosting with cpanel, what could I do to make it work?

Thanks.
You may just refresh the page and update will continue

justme

Victoria thanks for your input, but what if it's stuck and even page refreshes don't do anything? Each time I click on start the plugin switches status from on to get but it doesn't show the products in the sidebar where it says: LIST OF ACTIVITIES like it did only once in the past.
The % is stuck and nothing happens and I'm sure it's not related to refreshing, tried even ctrl+f5 and also ipconfig /flushdns so I guess the pplugin is stuck.

Nick84

Victoria thanks for your input, but what if it's stuck and even page refreshes don't do anything? Each time I click on start the plugin switches status from on to get but it doesn't show the products in the sidebar where it says: LIST OF ACTIVITIES like it did only once in the past.
The % is stuck and nothing happens and I'm sure it's not related to refreshing, tried even ctrl+f5 and also ipconfig /flushdns so I guess the pplugin is stuck.
Same here, tried Manual Update last week and it also got stuck for me, was never able to complete it up to 100%. I moved to Auto Update but that also does not work reliably. Some products are properly updated, but some are not - e.g. for the past 3 days I had 3 products that were not properly updated with the Auto Update on.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Same here, tried Manual Update last week and it also got stuck for me, was never able to complete it up to 100%. I moved to Auto Update but that also does not work reliably. Some products are properly updated, but some are not - e.g. for the past 3 days I had 3 products that were not properly updated with the Auto Update on.
There are sometimes disconnection with servers or Internet - so import could stuck , but this is not because of plugin , you may refresh the page several times and click start until you see that the update is continued. The process of manual and auto update is the same, it can't be like with manual update nothing works and with auto update it works.

Nick84

There are sometimes disconnection with servers or Internet - so import could stuck , but this is not because of plugin , you may refresh the page several times and click start until you see that the update is continued. The process of manual and auto update is the same, it can't be like with manual update nothing works and with auto update it works.
Ok, thanks I may give it a try again later however it just looks strange that the disconnect with the servers happened in two of the three times I've tried the Manual Update.