Request Details
That’s all we know.
Whenever i click on Get Access to Code.

Attachments

• error.png
    error.png
    34.4 KB · Views: 9

timpadre

Yes, after the step 1 of How to make Google Analytics live stats show on your dashboard. when i click on Get Access Code button then a new window opens and that's when i see that error.

OK here is where I'm at with this problem.
  • I reset the AliDropship Traffic Report
  • Went to the Google APIs & Services
  • Got a Client ID for OAuth 2.0
  • Got an API Secret Key
  • Went back to the AliDropship Plugin
  • Enter the Client ID and Secret Key and pressed Enter. It went to the next screen and I clicked Get Access Code. This time it asked me the Google Account I wished to use, and after selecting the proper account, gave me the code to paste, OK so far so good
  • Went back to the AliDropship plugin and pasted the code into the box, clicked Continue
  • The page refreshes and ends back in the same place asking for the code. I re-entered it and clicked Continue the second time with the same result.
  • Reset settings and tried the second time only to get the same result.
HELP!

UPDATE
After trying again, and getting the same result, I noticed an error message popup that shows in the top right hand side of my screen. See below

ERROR MESSAGE.png

Does anyone have any idea how to fix this issue?

DW I don't have that kind of plugin, but I have it fixed. What I did was created a new Client ID, Named it AliDropship Plugin and used Other as the application type. That worked!

timpadre

DW I don't have that kind of plugin, but I have it fixed. What I did was created a new Client ID, Named it AliDropship Plugin and used Other as the application type. That worked!
Please can you give full details how you did it i mean step by step.

Direct Webstore

Please can you give full details how you did it i mean step by step.

While waiting for his reply ... take a look in the Alidropship Codex/Knowledge base for the instructions + " Named it AliDropship Plugin and used Other as the application type" ... if you want to do exactly what he did.

:)