Quantity based discount add-ons

Pita_tan

Hi everyone,

Is anyone using a quantity-based discount add-on on their store? something that is similar to quantity breaks for shopify. Cant seem to find something similar from the alidropship store

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
Hi everyone,

Is anyone using a quantity-based discount add-on on their store? something that is similar to quantity breaks for shopify. Cant seem to find something similar from the alidropship store

Hello!

We have plans to develop an add-on, which will include features of Quantity Breaks plugin from Shopify.

Hello!

We have plans to develop an add-on, which will include features of Quantity Breaks plugin from Shopify.

Finally, did you add it till now? It would be a very nice thing because people enjoy discounts and I think they'd be using more often your platform. I see for example how the shopify always is improving his discount system. This is really a very good thing because everyone want some extra sale. I read from https://apps.shopify.com/smarty-discounts what is the best way for getting the biggest discount and this fact surprised me a lot when I got a 10% discount from anywhere and this is a very good way for making a good online shopping.

Last edited: