product not available in Aliexpress but is not notified.

orimond

Hi .. I realised that some of my product imported from Aliexpress are not available anymore. But I wasn't notified by the Alidropship Woo plugin.
I only found out when I went to the aliexpress website to look for some additional information. Isn't one of the plugin function is to inform us this ?

Christina

Administrator
Hi .. I realised that some of my product imported from Aliexpress are not available anymore. But I wasn't notified by the Alidropship Woo plugin.
I only found out when I went to the aliexpress website to look for some additional information. Isn't one of the plugin function is to inform us this ?

Hello,
The current version of AliDropship Woo plugin hasn't got notification function. You just set Send to Draft / Restore function in AliDropship Woo -> Settings -> Updates, when a product disappears or is out of stock on AliExpress. In that case, such a product will be sent to Draft tab automatically after Updating.
AliDropship Woo 1.0 will include the Activities List section offering a detailed information about recent changes in Products.