Product Import

TsalagiYona

When doing direct import we are given the option of Import or Publish.... If I import the product it should go to the "Import LIst". When I import it goes to the product listing and is marked as Import prominently in the list of LIVE products... It also shows up as it should in the Import List.... The purpose of the import list is to segregate the item from being SEEN by the public until we release it (i.e. PUBLISH IT). This is not true with my imports... It not only is posted in the Publish List marked Import and the regular import list but it GOES LIVE in my store almost immediately.. SO, I have to scramble to delete the product from everywhere so the customers do not see the mess that ALI Listings put out... i.e. before edited.... This is totally dysfunctional....

Everything works fine if I select a product (under chrome) go into it and click Edit... Edit the item.. then publish... but at this point we have no way to say create a list of Import Products to work on later... Is this not the purpose of a separate import list? Else why have one at all.... Products should never be imported directly into the live store without selecting the publish option...