number appear next mouse pointer

orimond

hi everyone,

Appreciate your opinion.
pls refer pic below:

help.jpg

Refering to the pic above, can we change the number to color name instead?
If yes, how to change it?
Will this have any consequence to the plugin updates later?

TQ for your kind assistance...

Des

Mar

hi everyone,

Appreciate your opinion.
pls refer pic below:

View attachment 3839

Refering to the pic above, can we change the number to color name instead?
If yes, how to change it?
Will this have any consequence to the plugin updates later?

TQ for your kind assistance...

Des
Mine is showing the name of the color, no setting changed. Look like it is something with the theme.pKsG36.png

orimond

Mine is showing the name of the color, no setting changed. Look like it is something with the theme.View attachment 3843
Hi Mar, thanks for ur reply. Other products which i imported display color name next to the mouse pointer, only this product displays number. Can it still be theme issue?

I tried to search inside wordpress setting & theme but cant seem to be able to change it..

Mar

Hi Mar, thanks for ur reply. Other products which i imported display color name next to the mouse pointer, only this product displays number. Can it still be theme issue?

I tried to search inside wordpress setting & theme but cant seem to be able to change it..
If other products display the name of the color, it's not an issue. Could be the way the seller upload the product.

orimond

Hi, You can change the colors name at the time of product import through the alidropship plugin.

View attachment 3844
Hi Abid, thanks for your info. But, another question, can we change the color inside wordpress ?
Because if we have already imported then we can't go back to edit function again, can we just change it
inside wordpress settings?