Liverpool

Riato

Hello, I have a problem with Aliexpress shipping address. I can not find the city Liverpool if I choose the country the United Kingdom and then State England. Has anyone ever had the same problem and knows a solution? Or maybe I missed something? It's my second sale since I started.

Direct Webstore

1. Which plugin? Original or Woo?

2. City dropdown list where? Your Alidropship plugin when an order is placed? Or at the Aliexpress site while placing an order?

Riato

1. Original

2. Yes city dropdown list. At the Aliexpress site while placing an order. The address exists on Google Maps.

Direct Webstore

Right, the Aliexpress one. The Aliexpress dropdown menu not having a particular city has been discussed in this forum before. (Do a search if interested)

It's not an Alidropship issue. It's an Aliexpress issue. (Obviously)
All you can do is contact them (which would be a total waste of time) ...

... or work around the problem.

e.g. Choose "Other" in the city dropdown and include the city name in one of the other editable fields, like the street address field. "456 Merril Street, Liverpool". As long as the postcode is also listed there will be no problem anyway.

All post office systems worldwide really only need "the street address, postcode and country" to find a place.

:)