Import reviews into manually created products....

DarKZeroS

I have manually created products in my store and I have updated them to fill in all the data of the supplier and to work ok

but when trying to import review it does not work that I should configure to work the import?

Christina

Administrator
I have manually created products in my store and I have updated them to fill in all the data of the supplier and to work ok

but when trying to import review it does not work that I should configure to work the import?

Hello, DarKZeroS!

You can populate your web store with your own products, but please bear in mind that these items will not be synchronized with AliExpress API and will not be updated (stock, prices, etc.) automatically.

DarKZeroS

then fill in the supplier option with the url, id product etc. .. is not worth anything?

I have to delete my products and import them again?
There is no way to convert products already created in aliexpress products?

Christina

Administrator
then fill in the supplier option with the url, id product etc. .. is not worth anything?

I have to delete my products and import them again?
There is no way to convert products already created in aliexpress products?

The plugin allow you to import reviews for the products which you directly import from AliExpress.
You can't convert the product created yourself to the product from AliExpress. Moreover, it makes no sense, as you can import it directly from AliExpress with the help of plugin and then edit it as you wish.