I have a Woocommerce store running with product, can I add Aliwoo for dropship?

alexallied

I've tried activating aliwoo, but all the current product that is inside woocommerce will be gone (luckily not deleted), when I inactivate aliwoo, the product comes back.

Is there any way aliwoo will work as a dropship addon to what I'm currently running at woocommerce (ready product)? I'm planning to run both ready stock + dropship in my store.

Igor

Administrator
Staff member
I've tried activating aliwoo, but all the current product that is inside woocommerce will be gone (luckily not deleted), when I inactivate aliwoo, the product comes back.

Is there any way aliwoo will work as a dropship addon to what I'm currently running at woocommerce (ready product)? I'm planning to run both ready stock + dropship in my store.
Hello,

This should actually be working just fine, if you're using a 100% compatible WooCommerce theme and there are no conflicting plugins. You can PM your WP admin access credentials to me and we'll investigate the issues.

MikeB

I added a demo product to test this, then ran the update. Still showed everything just fine. I could not replicate your issue. My guess is that you have a configuration somewhere messed up. I recommend letting them look into this for you.

Do you have a lot of stock items already in the store? If not, try adding one after installing Dropship and see if it shows.