Automatic ordering, tracking syncing or import not working since june - is the app still being updated?

Acid_dropship

Hi

So, my 3-year-old dropshipping site has not been able to order automatically, sync tracking, sync order number, import products or anything really since June 2022.
I have emailed support multiple times and have been told they had forwarded the issue to the development team. No response.
I have provided video recordings of my site as instructed and more.

I have written about the issue last summer - many others seemed to be having the same issues. Some were asking for refunds. https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/fulfill-order-automatically-not-working.18284/

Are there any plans to actually fix the app?

of course, I have tried all the suggested solutions - clearing cookies, updating the extension, disabling plugins, etc. Nothing has worked.

Please - I don't know what to do.

Georgy

Hi

So, my 3-year-old dropshipping site has not been able to order automatically, sync tracking, sync order number, import products or anything really since June 2022.
I have emailed support multiple times and have been told they had forwarded the issue to the development team. No response.
I have provided video recordings of my site as instructed and more.

I have written about the issue last summer - many others seemed to be having the same issues. Some were asking for refunds. https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/fulfill-order-automatically-not-working.18284/

Are there any plans to actually fix the app?

of course, I have tried all the suggested solutions - clearing cookies, updating the extension, disabling plugins, etc. Nothing has worked.

Please - I don't know what to do.
Hi, thank you for reaching out. I have just checked and it is working fine from my side. Since June 2022 we have released around 5-6 different updates of AliExpress Extension. Please, sned you request to our support@alidropship.com, they will check exact your case

Acid_dropship

I can do it again, but that is what you told me previously to do - I did and still have not gotten a response on how to fix it. So I'm trying to get some info from other users if/how they have fixed the issues.

Anyone?