Am new beginner

Chigwims

Am new to dropshipping business .am using alidropship woo plugin and my theme is davinci 2.0 ,I have been able to set up my footer 1 and footer 2 ,I Have my products already from AliExpress via alidropship extension and also been able to set up my logo. But my problem is that my menu bar does click and my homepage front face nothing is showing there ,even after arranging my product categories on my menu still nothing comes up. Please I need help on this .thank you

Mar

Am new to dropshipping business .am using alidropship woo plugin and my theme is davinci 2.0 ,I have been able to set up my footer 1 and footer 2 ,I Have my products already from AliExpress via alidropship extension and also been able to set up my logo. But my problem is that my menu bar does click and my homepage front face nothing is showing there ,even after arranging my product categories on my menu still nothing comes up. Please I need help on this .thank you
This is not a one question one answer problem. I don't think anybody in the forum is willing to help. You need to learn to see documentations: https://help.alidropship.com/en/articles/2258080-alidropship-woo-guide-for-woo-version-only

Direct Webstore

Woocommerce needs shortcodes in the homepage. If you are going to use anything or any plugin, I advise reading the documentation here and at Woocommerce. Woo requires a learning curve of least a couple of weeks. If you're not prepared to do that, use the Original Plugin. But you need to READ the docs for that too. www.help.alidropship.com