alidropship plugin affect my javascript on my site

jamaicanguy

Hi everyone I installed alidropship on an existing woocommerce site and the javascript on the product page of my other products had errors. I sell products with various attributes and the drop down menu section was not showing up in the store causing customers not able to select items. The theme I was using was a woo theme Jewelrica WP. I had this site built before adding Alidropship. I deactivated the plugin and all is well.

My question is, is it something that can be fixed for the site or should I build a woo site just for dropshipping only.
Can you really mix the drop shipping with products you sell personally on one site.
The reason I added the plugin to my site was because the site had a lot of traffic and thought with that advantage I would get my dropship products seen
I bought this plugin and want to use it the right way.

I am so ready to get a site up and running that right way but I need some guidance and help. The coffee maker is one and full ..I am ready to work

Direct Webstore

Maybe it's a theme problem. Have you tried temporarily using another theme? Just to rule out that possibility?

Can you really mix the drop shipping with products you sell personally on one site.
Like I said on your other thread ... "Yes".

The reason I added the plugin to my site was because the site had a lot of traffic and thought with that advantage I would get my dropship products seen
Good idea.

should I build a woo site just for dropshipping only.
Like I said before ... do both. Have two income streams. Why not? Make money with your first site/Aidrophip, then use the profit to buy a license/hosting for the second one. Or do both now if you can. I would. :)

Last edited:

jamaicanguy

Iam looking for a web designer. The one I had has some personal issues. I was having some issues earlier and tried my hand ….Not again. I got an error and nearly flipped....LOL I will try and see is if can find someone with expertise to help.

Do they have any freelancers here to help with sites?

Direct Webstore

Do they have any freelancers here to help with sites?
Alidropship? Ask them. support@alidropship.com

But there are plenty of people out there who can setup a Woo site for you. The addition of the Alidropship plugin isn't much of a problem. But after that's done, you still have to learn how to use it. I'd spend at least a couple of weeks playing with it yourself first. That's what I did ... and now I have it mastered. There's plenty of documentation out there.

:)